The initial cost of dental implants may be more costly than other tooth replacement options. However, it is important to recognize dental implants as an investment in your oral health and quality of life. Implants offer a permanent solution for missing teeth and often require no future maintenance costs. With a close to 98% success rate, dental implants have become the go-to solution for treating missing teeth. At Coastal Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, Dr. Cappy Sinclair and Dr. Mark Reichley provide complete dental implant services in one convenient office location for the savings and consistent, quality dental care.
Dental implants offer more than a missing teeth replacement treatment. They can improve self-confidence and support your optimal oral health. Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley’s advanced training and careful precision allow them to create high quality, long lasting results with optimal comfort. Dental implants are an investment in your quality of life. Dental implants are a permanent advanced dental restoration technique that not only improves the aesthetics of your smile but will protect your oral and overall health.
Personalized Dental Implant Treatment Planning
To begin your journey to a healthy, functional and beautiful smile, schedule a complimentary consultation with restorative dentists Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley. During your one-on-one consultation, Dr. Sinclair or Dr. Reichley will utilize the most modern and advanced dental technology for diagnoses and treatment planning. They will recommend cosmetic and restorative dental treatment options specific to your unique oral health concerns. During this consultation, they will outline the procedure process and discuss all of your treatment options with you. At this time, Dr. Sinclair or Dr. Reichley will be able to offer you a more accurate total cost of your treatments.
Payment Options & Insurance
Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley understand that the upfront expense of the dental implant treatment can be difficult to manage. Our team wants to ensure that you receive the comprehensive and quality dental care treatments you need. We will help you get the most from your insurance and will file a claim on your behalf. Dental implants are commonly not covered by insurance. Coastal Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry offers the convenience of financing and we will discuss options during your consultation. Every patient presents a unique case so there is no “one-size-fits-all” price or treatment plan. Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley will listen to your concerns and build a treatment plan that will best restore your oral health, and fit into your lifestyle and budget. Your cost of treatment will be discussed with you during your consultation.
Virginia Beach Dental Implant Cost Factors
There are some key factors that contribute to the cost of your dental implant treatment.
- Number & Placement: The cost of treatment is dependent on the number of implants being placed and the location of placement. For example, the price of treatment will differ if you require a single tooth implant or if you receive All-on-Four or teeth-in-a-day.
- Additional Treatments: Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley will work to ensure you have a healthy oral foundation before placing your implants for your best success rates. Some patients may require additional cosmetic or restorative dental treatments. These procedures will factor into your total cost. Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley will only recommend additional treatments if they feel that your oral health will benefit from them. A stable and healthy oral foundation is essential for the long-term success of your dental implants. Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley will help you build a personal and conservative dental treatment plan for your sustainable oral health.
Learn More About Dental Implants:
- What Are Dental Implants?
- All on Four
- Benefits of All On Four Implants
- Dental Implant FAQs
- Dental Implants Under One Roof
- Teeth In A Day
Complete Implant Services In One Office
Our Virginia Beach, VA area dentist office provides full-service, all-inclusive dental implant treatment. That means every step of your process is overseen by Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley. Our team works together to provide cohesive and consistent quality implant treatment. From personalized treatment planning to the surgical implantation and recovery checkups, Dr. Sinclair or Dr. Reichley will work with you to ensure your dental implant success. You will not have to be shuffled around to different specialists and will never have to visit with doctors you do not know.
Schedule a Consultation
If you have a missing tooth or several missing teeth, Dr. Sinclair provides complimentary consultations for dental implants in his Chesapeake VA, Norfolk, VA and Virginia Beach area dentist office. Schedule an appointment online today, or give us a call at (757) 453-7657.