Dr. Cappy Sinclair and Dr. Mark Reichley have incorporated some of the latest dental technology into our Virginia Beach dental practice to improve your patient experience and provide more accurate results. It all begins when you enter our Virginia Beach, VA dental office, we enter your patient information into our digital charting and records system. This makes it easy for us to track your dental health history and electronically submit your dental insurance claims.
Advanced Technology, Improved Oral Health
Coastal Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry has incorporated digital technology into our diagnostics for your comfort and greater accuracy when diagnosing dental concerns:
- Digital x-rays: greatly reduces radiation exposure and provide digital images that can be archived for future use.
- Digital Bite Analysis: Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley can identify underlying bite problems that can ultimately compromise the results of your dentistry.
Waterlase Dental Laser
Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley use the Waterlase dental laser to provide periodontal therapy with several key benefits:
- Faster recovery and less downtime
- No scalpels or sutures with very little bleeding
- Immediately reduces inflammation due to infection
- Reduced risk of gum recession as a result of surgery
- Encourages the growth of supportive bone
Enjoy a Healthier Smile with REPaiR Laser Gum Treatment
With the REPaiR procedure, we are able to slip a fine laser tip between the teeth and gums, preventing the need for a surgical incision into your gum tissue. The light from the laser evaporates bacteria and removes infected tissue, leaving your gums instantly healthier.
The laser removes plaque from the roots of the teeth with ultrasonic scalers. The Biolase Waterlase 2.0 laser also stimulates bone regeneration. The entire treatment does not require scalpels or sutures.
Early Detection For Better Oral Health: Intra-Oral Camera
Dr. Sinclair and Dr. Reichley perform a thorough and comprehensive dental exam enhanced by using an intraoral camera. This tiny, handheld device enables them to view all surfaces in the mouth and spot tooth decay, damage, or irregular tissue in the early stages of development.
This enables us to provide prompt treatment that is often less invasive and costly, avoiding more significant problems down the road. So let us get you back on the road to healthier, more vibrant teeth. Schedule a dental exam at Coastal Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry today.