Dental implants are a revolutionary missing tooth replacement treatment option. Thanks to innovative advancements in dental technology, dental implants now provide a wider range of patients the ability to receive a permanent and highly functional prosthetic tooth or teeth. Virginia Beach, VA restorative dentist Dr. Cappy Sinclair provides complete implant services under one roof.
Dental implants are small titanium posts that are surgically implanted into a patient’s jaw bone. The biocompatible post naturally fuses with the bone creating a permanent and secure bond. The implant takes about 2-3 months to completely integrate with your jaw. Once healed, the implant stimulates natural bone regeneration and stabilizes the oral foundation. Dental implants can help prevent jaw recession, and shifting of teeth that is commonly associated with untreated missing teeth. Healed dental implants are capped with either a dental crown, bridge, or denture for a permanent dental restoration.
Learn More About Dental Implants:
- All-on-Four Implants
- Benefits of All On Four Implants
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Dental Implant FAQs
- Dental Implants Under One Roof
- Teeth In A Day
Dental Implants Under One Roof
Dr. Sinclair provides a unique all-inclusive approach to the dental implant procedures. Many dentists will do part of your treatment, and then send you off to see a series of specialists. At Coastal Cosmetic Dentistry, we take care of every step of the implant process to ensure consistency and uniform results. Our in-house dental implant procedures also save our patients time, money, and the hassle of seeing multiple dentists. Dr. Sinclair and our dental care team will help you through each phase of treatment from your initial consultation to post-op care.
Types of Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Replacement: Dental implants are a highly successful treatment option for the replacement of a single tooth. A single implant is implanted into the healthy root socket. Once healed, a custom designed and fabricated dental crown will be permanently attached to the implant. With the use of E4D, CAD/CAM technology, Dr. Sinclair can design and permanently bond your dental crown in just one visit to our Virginia Beach dentist office. Dental crowns are made of modern dental materials that reflect light like natural teeth. The crown will be color matched to your surrounding teeth for an aesthetically pleasing result. Implant secured dental crowns are comfortable, durable, and can last a lifetime with proper oral hygiene.
- All On Four: All on Four dental implants is a procedure that uses micro titanium implants and precise dental treatment planning to secure a full denture for the replacement of multiple missing teeth. All On Four makes it possible for patients who have advanced bone deterioration to receive implant secured dentures. With careful treatment planning, Dr. Sinclair can avoid traditional bone grafting which can be time-consuming and costly.
- Teeth In One Day: Advancements in dental technology have made dental restorations more natural looking, more comfortable, and more durable. Dr. Sinclair offers Teeth In A Day to patients looking to restore their smile quickly and effectively. Dr. Sinclair dedicates his advanced education on staying up to date with the latest dental technique and technology to better serve his patients. E4D CAD/CAM technology can design, fit and fabricate dental restorations all in just one visit to our Virginia Beach, VA dentist office.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
If you have a missing tooth or several missing teeth, Dr. Sinclair provides complimentary consultations for dental implants in Chesapeake VA and Virginia Beach area dentist office. Schedule an appointment today with Coastal Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Sinclair, along with his knowledgeable staff, will discuss your oral health, concerns, and budget to see if dental implants are the right choice for you.